By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Possibility to Reality’s web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials;
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Possibility to Reality’s web site;
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Possibility to Reality at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Possibility to Reality’s web site are provided “as is”. Possibility to Reality makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Possibility to Reality does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Possibility to Reality or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Possibility to Reality’s Internet site, even if Possibility to Reality or a Possibility to Reality authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Possibility to Reality’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Possibility to Reality does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Possibility to Reality may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Possibility to Reality does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain names of www.p2r.com.au and www.seachangesuccess.com.au.
- Links on the Possibility to Reality site to external entities are not covered within this policy. Possibility to Reality has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Possibility to Reality of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Possibility to Reality’s web site shall be governed by the federal and state laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We stand 100% behind the products we offer and have the following Guarantees in place:
Online Programs and Products
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchased Product/s we will give you a 30 Day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
Please note, that if you invest using a multi-pay or payment plan and you decide to stay in the program, you are responsible for completing your monthly payments. If your credit card lapses, we will reach out to you and give you a 30-Day Grace Period to send us your new information. If you do not make your payment and update your information during that grace period, program access will be terminated.
Coaching and Consulting Services
Upon confirmation of your desire to work with us, we will draw up a Possibility to Reality Coaching Agreement outlining the specific terms and conditions so we’re all clear and agreed on the goals, roles and responsibilities. The following conditions apply to all Possibility to Reality Coaching and Consulting Services:
There are no refunds on P2R services, because once I spend time with you, I can’t get it back. The results of coaching can’t be guaranteed because they depend on your openness and commitment to change and your willingness to do the work to get the results you want.
While we can’t refund time that’s already been spent, if you are not completely satisfied with your investment, you may request a refund on unused coaching time. (It is rare, but it does happen that a coach and client may be ill-matched and it is best for both parties to go their separate ways with no hard feelings.)
Our time is valuable, and so is yours. A lot of energy, time, thought and heart goes into preparing for and being present on our sessions together. If you’re late for your appointment, you lose that time. If you don’t show, you’ll still be charged in full. In turn, we promise to honour our appointments, and be on time as well.
Rescheduling appointments – In exceptional circumstances we understand it may be necessary to reschedule a coaching session. Every effort will be made to accommodate a rescheduled session but this cannot be guaranteed and is dependent on mutual availability. Session rescheduling must be done within 48 hours to avoid forfeiting the session.
Upon providing a deposit or full program payment you are authorising Possibility to Reality to process your payment. Upon approval of your application, you are responsible for full payment of fees for the program. No refunds will be issued if you are accepted into the program and all instalments must be paid on a timely basis.
Possibility to Reality uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using thePayPal gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Possibility to Reality or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- PayPal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- PayPal directly transfers funds from your credit card to the merchant account held by Possibility to Reality.
For more information about PayPal and online credit card payments, please visit https://www.paypal.com/si/smarthelp/article/what-credit-or-debit-cards-can-i-use-with-paypal-faq1834